Nightfox Corsac HD Night Vision Binocular
- Our most powerful night vision binocular
- Illuminate the wild with an awesome range of 180m
- Unique wrap-around eyepiece for comfortable viewing
- Record video onto the included 32GB memory card
- True Full High Definition (FHD) sensor: 1920*1080 resolution
The Nightfox Corsac is one of our most powerful and innovative night vision binoculars. Illuminate the wild with an awesome range of 180m.
The Corsac boasts a true Full High Definition (FHD) sensor: 1920*1080 resolution. Your vision will be crystal clear!
Record anything you see as HD video footage onto the included 32GB memory card. Check it out later on the viewing screen or on your PC or Mac, and upload to YouTube to share with friends and family.
The Corsac comes with Nightfox's new innovative eyepiece, featuring a wrap-around design to maximise comfort and to minimise light escaping around the edges of the eyepiece.
Approximately 3hrs continuous use. Easy access battery magazine to install 6x AA batteries (not included).
If you need any product support for your Nightfox, be confident you'll get it fast from the friendly, experienced Nightfox team based in the United Kingdom.
- Fixed optical magnification: 3x
- IR wavelength: 850nm
- Digital sensor resolution: 1920*1080
- Infrared LED power output: 1.8 watts
- Power supply: 6x AA, alkaline, NiMH or lithium
- Battery Life: 3hrs with mixed IR use
- Recharge via USB: No
- Recording capability: Yes
- Memory card: Micro SD (32GB included)
- Recording resolution: 1280*960
- Unit dimensions: 184*152*63mm
- Unit weight: 650g without batteries
- Viewfinder technology: TFT
- Screen resolution: 640*360
- Screen size: 3"
- Sensor type: CMOS
- Aspect ratio: 4:3
- Aperture: F1.3
- Viewing angle: 10°
- Viewing distance at night: 180m / 200 yards
- Adjustable digital magnification: 2x
what's includedNightfox Corsac Carry case Carry strap USB Cable Instruction Manual Nightfox 18 Month Warranty
DIGITAL NIGHT VISION CHANGED THE GAME
Throughout history, humans have shied away from darkness. Unlike the many species who only emerge once the sun has set, people have extended the comfort of daylight, by gathering around a campfire or retreating to indoor safety. Night vision technology allows humans a glimpse into the night-time happenings to which we are otherwise oblivious. Our digital devices use infrared light to give you clear vision, even on the darkest of nights.