Nightfox XB10 940nm Covert Infrared Torch
- Covert 940nm infrared: Less red glow from LED
- Stepless dimmer switch
- Weighs just 255g (9oz)
- IP68 waterproof rating
- Only for use with night vision devices
The Nightfox XB10: A compact 5W handheld infrared torch, used to greatly boost the range of your night vision device. Featuring a focusable 68mm aspherical lens, the XB10's infrared beam will be a welcome boost to any night vision device.
The 940nm wavelength typically has a shorter range than the 850nm wavelength, but emits less visible red glow from the LED. If your priority is covertness, the 940nm wavelength is the choice for you.
The torch emits infrared light which cannot be seen by the human eye, so must always be used with a night vision device.
Use with any night vision scope and binocular. To use with a Nightfox binocular, attach the XB5 using the Nightfox Accessory Mount Kit.
- Power: 5 Watts
- Battery: 1pc 18650 lithium (not included)
- Wavelength: 940nm
- Length: 220m
- Head diameter: 66mm
- Rear battery cap diameter: 30mm
- Lens: Aspherical
- Weight (without battery): 255g
- LED module: OSRAM 4725AS LED
- Focusable: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Waterproof rating: IP68
- Nightfox XB10 940nm infrared flashlight
- Illustrated instruction sheet
- Cardboard box
- Nightfox 18 Month Warranty
- 18650 lithium battery required, not included
DIGITAL NIGHT VISION CHANGED THE GAME
Throughout history, humans have shied away from darkness. Unlike the many species who only emerge once the sun has set, people have extended the comfort of daylight, by gathering around a campfire or retreating to indoor safety. Night vision technology allows humans a glimpse into the night-time happenings to which we are otherwise oblivious. Our digital devices use infrared light to give you clear vision, even on the darkest of nights.