- [CONNECT DIRECTLY] The Nightfox helmet mount adaptor connects Nightfox NVGs directly to dovetail style helmet mounts, without the need for any GoPro-style connectors.
- [WALK FREELY] Helmet mounting your night vision goggles lets you walk around handsfree, great for airsoft and for moving around in the dark, without getting disoriented. The Click makes it easier than ever to helmet-mount your Nightfox goggles.
- [ENABLE ADJUSTABILITY] The Nightfox Click makes it simple to pair your night vision goggles with a helmet mount. A helmet mount holds goggles securely, while giving you a huge range of adjustability.
- [COMPATIBLE DEVICES] We recommend the adaptor for use with the Cape, Swift, Red and 110R night vision goggles. It will also work with older models such as the 119V and 120R.
- [DOVETAIL ONLY] The adaptor clicks into place with dovetail style mounts like the Wilcox G24, check out our listing photos and video to see how it works. Please note it is not compatible with bayonet style mounts like the Rhino, please check your helmet mount before making a purchase. [LIGHTWEIGHT BUT STRONG] One piece SLS Nylon construction, designed to be robust and manufactured by Nightfox in England.
Customers in the USA should order on Amazon.com for the best price. Customers in the rest of the world should order direct on our website.
- One piece SLS Nylon construction
- Dovetail style only
- Requires existing compatible helmet mount and helmet
what's includedJust a single adaptor, no mount
DIGITAL NIGHT VISION CHANGED THE GAME
Throughout history, humans have shied away from darkness. Unlike the many species who only emerge once the sun has set, people have extended the comfort of daylight, by gathering around a campfire or retreating to indoor safety. Night vision technology allows humans a glimpse into the night-time happenings to which we are otherwise oblivious. Our digital devices use infrared light to give you clear vision, even on the darkest of nights.